If you don't mind, I'm going to skip the thirteen things about me part because I've done so many in recent months that I've officially run out of interesting things to say to myself. So I'll just answer the questions provided.1. What is your greatest pet peeve?
Leaving the cap off the marker when you're not using it. I swear to GOD you better not do that within my presence or so help me GOD.
2. THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE! YOU MUST GRAB ONE NON-ESSENTIAL THING! What is it?
My hard drive because it contains all my necessary essential, including my webcomic content. I may lose the original artwork since I work with traditional art supplies, but at least the majority is safely tucked in my hard drive for use later.
3. What is your favorite thing to draw/write about?
Right now, I've been mad obsessed with drawing anything Hyper Light Drifter-related. Just...nothing but HLD. HLD all day long. 100% HLD. HLD.com. HLD forever. HLD on and on and on...
Also robots. I have a webcomic called Prince Marine: The Dandy Robot. If you're a fan of fancy robots, just robots, romance, adventure, collect-a-thons, and lots of pretty colors, then won't you consider visiting it HERE?
4. What do you think it means to really love someone?
I've only ever dated one guy once on a whim and had a boyfriend for four months a few years ago, I am in no way prepared to answer this question.
5. What helps you relax and unwind?
2016 has been a pretty shit year, so I've taken to looking up articles and write-ups that details the marvel of humanity, because I feel I need it more than ever lately. Looking up nerdy stuff I love is also relaxing, but only when I am away from the toxic parts of fandom; Steven Universe probably fits the bill the most right now.
6. Name one fictional character you wish you could marry/date.
I don't and can't picture myself dating/marrying/romanticizing myself with fictional characters. Nothing against a little fantasy for those that do, but it's something I can't imagine myself with. So pass.
7. What is your favorite season?
Autumn, it's got cool weather that doesn't drop to the freezing depths of winter's evil grasp and beautiful, colorful leaves. Certainly the prettiest season, too.
8. What country would you like to visit?
Europe. I'd also like to revisit South Korea again.
9. Ever have a near-death experience?
Uhhhh, I almost fell 60ft off a high hill when I went camping with my youth group as a teen.
10. Do you believe in angels or ghosts?
Ghosts? No. Angels...uhhhh, I don't know. I've recently been doing a lot of soul-searching when it comes to my once religious background. I'm kind of leaning towards agnosticism nowadays, so maybe?????
11. If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Cheesecake. Or maybe steak. That is, if we're assuming this has no ill effect on my health.
12. Did a movie or book ever change your way of thinking or how you see the world?
Probably. I can't think of any right now.
13. Name one historical event that you know of that is shamefully not a movie yet.
I can't think of any at the top of my head, but any historical films that wants to take place in the 1920s is always all right with me.
My thirteen questions, tagged to anyone who wants to do this":
1. Are you the type of person who pushes the "Don't Push" button or not?
2. Nerdiest thing you've ever done
3. The most mischievous thing you did as a kid.
4. Every video game ever.
5. If someone told you that you are the Chosen One who must save the world, would you accept or pass it to someone else?
6. Something you used to love as a kid (book/movie/game/franchise/whatever) and now you look back and wonder why you even liked it in the first place.
7. Do you believe alternate dimensions exist?
8. Would you rather lose your eyesight or your hearing?
9. Most cherished possession you own?
10. Do or did you own a diary?
11. Something you like (again, book/movie/franchise/whatever) that the majority hates
12. If you could rewind back in time to fix one big mistake in your life, what would it be?
13. do robots dream of electric sheep?