tagged me. Here we go. Shuffle your music list and write down the first ten songs
"Shy Violet" - Owl City
"Look to the Sky (Remix)" - Dance Dance Revolution
"Main Theme of FFVII" (Advent Children Complete Version) - Er, from FFVII: Advent Children Complete OST
"Battle! (Gym Leader)" - Pokemon XY
"Road to the West" - Cowboy Bebop OST
"Automatic" - Tokio Hotel
"Racing Chocobos - Place Your Bets! - FFVII OST
"PAPA Plastic" - Cowboy Bebop OST
"Born Again" - Yobi The Five-Tailed Fox OST
"Stage" - Legend of Princess OST10 Things About MeBare with me, I hate doing this meme the most because I've done it twice before and wasted all the good information of myself (of which there is too little.) My life is mundane and boring, so I am scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.
1. Last year, I meant Brentalfloss, Angry Video Game Nerd, Mike "Motherfucker" Matei, and Kyle Justin. All four of them signed my SNES copy of Yoshi's Island
because it's my favorite game of all time. Brentalfloss also slapped in a "Don't eat a baby" sentence on it, too. I had my picture taken with the latter three. It was awesome.
2. I adore webcomics. My current favorite webcomic is Gunnerkrigg Court.
Others I read and enjoy: Cucumber Quest, Blindsprings, The Last Mechanical Monster, Nimona, The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal, Rice Boy/Tale of Orders/Vattu, The Meek, Oglaf
(nsfw), and Awkward Zombie
There's more I read and like, but these are some of the top ones for the time.
3. General stuff I collect: Artbooks of various TV shows and video games (and ect) I like, FFIX merchandise (mostly anything to do with Vivi Ornitier), and Transformers Prowl toys and figurines.
4. The Back to the Future
trilogy is my favorite films of all time.
5. My fear of needles happened when I was 8. My parents were practicing acupuncture at the time and wanted to stick one of those needles on me. I was horrified
and ran crying and screaming. I really want a tattoo, but needles...just...can't. I can't deal with it.
6. I am also scared of needles draining blood out and will often have a nauseated, physical reaction (I will feel and get weak) when I see one on TV and stuff and/or someone mentions them. I'm also afraid of heights and deep water.
7. If there is one video game studio I'd love to meet in a heartbeat, it would be Naughty Dog. I have been a fan of their stuff since Crash Bandicoot
. They're probably the sole reasons I keep buying Playstation consoles (though there are plenty of games I bought for the systems, too.)
8. Speaking as a Korean, I oddly do not find Asians attractive.
9. I can't swim, but that's okay, I hate beaches anyway.
10. I really want to learn to ride a motorcycle (I swear this is a dream I've wanted before Transformers Animated
Prowl came into my life.)10 Questions I WAS ASKED:1. Would you rather be blind or deaf? ("Neither" is not an option)
Deaf. Because I can still draw. 2. If you had a chance to go back in time to change ONE thing that occurred throughout all history, what would it be?
None. I know better than to fuck with the past. That there lies folly. 3. What trend in today's movies do you find most annoying?
I am getting sick of the grimdark fairy tale movies. I know fairy tales in the past were way darker than what we're used to, but it's those "darker and edgier" fairy tale films that ramp up the violence and sex that I hate. It's stupid and I'm sick of it. Also, can we please cut it off with the damn Alice in Wonderland
movies? How many interpretation of this series are we going to need? Wizard of Oz
is getting up there, too.
Oh, and the lack of visible Asians as lead roles that are also not rifled in stereotypes. 4. Hipster or Emo?
Do you mean which one I hate more or which I prefer? Uhhh, none? 5. How do you define the word 'Anime'?
It's a cartoon from Japan. Technically it's just the Japanese word for "cartoon", so it's just "cartoon." I just use the term "anime" to distinguish Japanese animation because it's just easier to clarify. 6. What is the one thing you hope will happen one day in your favorite game series (If you don't play video games, TV series instead)?
That Activision just sell the Crash Bandicoot
franchise to Sony and get Naughty Dog to make the game. The series needs a GOOD revival like no one's business. 7. Jelly or Jam?
Probably jelly. 8. Loki vs Thor (Marvel)?
I'm only familiar with the movie version, but as much as I like Loki more, I enjoy them both in their own way. Loki has just enough sympathy to understand why he acts the way he does and that in turns creates an utterly fascinating character. He has low self-esteem over himself, lives in a society where being the strongest is valued over intelligence and magical prowess. When he found out he was adopted, that only made him feel more inferior; worried his dumb oaf of a brother would easily take the throne and the idea that Odin only took him in out of pity when neither is really the case. Loki compensates by being grander, louder, and prideful than anyone. Unfortunately that will always be his downfall. Of course, that doesn't justify his dick assery.
Thor isn't as compelling, but I still like his story. He was essentially a giant, spoiled manchild who wanted things his way, mostly through smashing! I enjoyed the character development he took and the humility he learned. Thor 2
wasn't good, but you can really see him using his brain more. He's also significantly calmer and mature. Even when he was still haughty, Thor's also shown to be an absolute gentleman and kindhearted. Now this man I would date in a heartbeat. 9. What is the nerdiest thing you've ever seen?
At the moment, probably the day me and my friend :icontavalya: found the Pikachu car. 10. Suave Bishōnens vs rugged badasses?
Rugged badasses. I haven't found bishonens attracted since I graduated high school. Bonus if rugged has facial hair.
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
Screw that, whoever wants to do it, do it.
8. No tag-backs
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
My Ten Questions:
1. Favorite Book?
2. Would you rather live in space or underwater?
3. Thing you hate that everyone loves.
4. Are you a rat pack or do you regularly sell/clean your place?
5. One cartoon show that you wished had a reboot.
6. Late or early sleeper?
7. What would you do if you were filthy rich?
8. Favorite teacher?
9. Video game or Video game series that needs more love.
10. Something silly/stupid/mean-spirited you did as a kid that you regret now.